VisionThree is looking for an experienced UI Designer to join our interactive agency, located downtown Indianapolis. With the increased demand for both Virtual and Augmented reality applications, V3 is seeking to add a designer to our team who can help us grow in these areas – as well as continue to push forward the design and interaction of more traditional, branded interactive experiences. In a nutshell, if you want to work on touch-screen applications, wear a VR headset and dabble in Augmented Reality all within one week, you're in good company! We're looking for you!
This is a full-time, onsite position located in downtown Indianapolis. Pay is negotiable, based on experience, with full benefits. So, if you think it's time to level up your design skill in a fun, casual environment, check us out! Please send a resume and links to examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A thorough knowledge in Adobe CC:
- Experience in UI design (1-5 yrs)
- Interest in Virtual Reality and User Experience Design
- The ability to multi-task and adapt to a fluctuating workload while meeting tight deadlines
- The ability to work well with a team of designers, developers and 3D animators
- The ability to interact with other humans (frequently referred to as a "personality".)
- Creativity + Idea generation (A true inherent sense of it – like the ideas are seeping out of your pores!)
- Problem-solving skills
For more details on this UI Designer position, click here to view the full job description.